As a full-clearing Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) for over 80 years, RCG offers a depth of knowledge and attention to detail,
unrivaled in the futures industry today. We recognize that all of our clients expect and deserve:
At RCG, we focus relentlessly on these client mandates each and every day. In addition, we believe that our extensive reach allows us to provide you with many avenues to trade globally.
- Timely fill reports and open order status
- Accurate position reports
- Correct account balances
- Speedy processing of deposits and withdrawals
- Correct, reasonable commissions and fees
- Friendly, personal service from attentive staff
We are proud to hold Full Clearing Memberships at the following exchanges:
We also hold Non-Clearing Memberships at the following:
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME)
- Chicago Board of Trade (CBOT)
- New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX/ COMEX)
- ICE Futures U.S. (Formerly New York Board of Trade)
- ICE Futures Europe
- NYSE LIFFE Financials and Commodities
- NYSE LIFFE US
- New York Portfolio Clearing (NYPC)
- European Climate Exchange (ECX)
- ELX Futures
Thanks to our extensive relationships with several other FCMs, we are able to offer access to many other worldwide exchanges. These include:
- NYSE Euronext.Paris (MATIF)
- Chicago Stock Exchange
- ICE Futures Canada (formerly Winnipeg Commodity Exchange)
- Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX)
We provide services for both the novice and seasoned trader alike.
If you are new to trading futures and would like a professional to help you,
we are happy to recommend one of our many Introducing Brokers. With over 115 IBs worldwide,
we can suggest one who will fit your personal needs. Otherwise, if you are a sophisticated
trader simply looking for a self-directed account, we are glad to facilitate your trading needs directly.
All of our professional traders work with an RCG account liaison, who serves as a main point of contact for
any questions or concerns. Regardless of what type of client you are, you can expect to receive the most professional,
- Kansas City Board of Trade (KCBT)
- Minneapolis Grain Exchange (MGEX)
- London Metal Exchange (LME)
- Montreal Exchange (MX)
- Italian Derivatives Exchange Market (IDEM)
- Spanish Official Exchange for Financial Futures & Options (MEFF)
- Singapore Exchange Limited (SGX)
- Tokyo Financial Exchange (TFX)
- Tokyo Commodity Exchange (TOCOM)
- Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE)
- Hong Kong Futures Exchange (HKFE)
- Sydney Futures Exchange (SFE)
- CBOE Futures Exchange (CFE)
- Bursa Malaysia
- Osaka Securities Exchange (OSE)
For large FCMs who have a need for facilities management services as well as clearing and execution, RCG is your one-stop solution.
RCG can handle all of the back-office processes-- from clearing and allocating trades to processing statements and generating 1099s.
We can also provide an electronic trading infrastructure especially designed for the unique needs of the FCM's customers.
Our facilities management services are second to none.